Monday, November 3, 2008

Falzz Alarm


I wanted to write a short post today to update everyone about the most recent developments concerning Scott's career...no not his career at NuSkin, but his singing career. As many of you know, several years ago Scott joined a group known as "Falzz Alarm." The group consists of five guys who sing pop songs while performing on stage. They have been working very hard at making a name for themselves and it appears as if their hard work is about to pay off. After several years of performing at the Scera Shell and Thanksgiving Point Theater, the group has finally been invited to open for the Jonas Brothers in both Utah and Arizona. The dates of the concerts have not been finalized yet, but we will let everyone know as soon as they are released so you can all attend. I am very proud of Scott and hope you all will take time to congratulate him when you see him.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scotty,

That is so great man. I couldn't be more happy for you. This is fantastic news. I know how hard you have been working, so its great to see a true testament of hard work paying off.

As for me and my house... we love Falzz Alarm!

Unknown said...

Now I know some of you may be skeptical but it is true. Scott (Or M-Slice as he is referred to in the group) is truly capable of "gettin' jiggy with it". Look for them at a local YMCA as that is where they are currently touring.

beetle said...

Wow, I had completely forgotten about your band. Congrats on the new gig. Let us know the date you are in Arizona and if we are there we will attend for sure.

Do you have any posters we can get to put up on Rachel's wall?

ty and megs said...

SO EXCITED!! be sure to keep me posted on the dates because i'm SO coming out to utah just for the concert.

leslie said...

Scott,

This is great, it's good to see you finally get all the street cred. you've been working so hard to get. However, you may have a lawsuit on your hands...

From 1998-2001, we had a freestyle rap group on the West side of O-town called "Falzz Alarme". The two Zs were to show everyone we were from Utah and the "e" on the end of Alarme was to show we had that added bit of class (i.e. Shoppe, Pointe, etc.).

While your success is commendable, your unoriginality is not. I wish you the best of success with your dancing (especially on the interpretive end of things -- very promising there), as well as coming up with a new name (I'm meeting with my lawyers tomorrow).

-Morgan, Leslie, and Allie

P.S. When does the new album drop?
P.S.#2 We saw your new "B-boy Scotty" lunch pail at Target next to the Dora and High School Musical gear. None of them were selling, but I imagine that the royalties are still treating you well!

Justin and Coralie said...

Congrats! That's awesome.

cat+tadd=sam said...

HAHAHAHA. Scott is such a hard "A". As am I, since I say "A".

The Kynastons said...

Oh my gosh, I had NO idea! Since I probably won't be seeing Scott anytime soon, tell him congrats for me :)

tyson said...

I'm so happy for you Scott! I better get backstage passes for one of those concerts. I love the Jonas Brothers!

Katie said...

Okay so my question is where is Jeff in all of this!! He worked just as hard as Scott and he is getting none of the credit :) Although I must say that this picture shows just how seriously Scott takes his dancing. Way to go Scott!! I expect to see all these dance moves on the cruise!