You might remember my post a few months ago when I was worried about what I was going to do all winter to entertain Mason. I have been pleasantly surprised this fall with all the activities that have been available to keep us busy. One thing Mason really enjoyed this year was Thanksgiving Point's Cornbellys. I was introduced to it by my friend Karli who invited us to go one day. It was too perfect for Mason. All the different activities are spread out and it's a very free environment with no lines and no workers telling you to go here or do this. Mason and Payton just ran from one thing to the next and did whatever appealed to them. There were times they went seperate ways, but for the most part we were able to stick together. We had so much fun with the Bells that I wanted to go back again before it closed. Last week we went again with all of my family (except for the Chicagoians, and yes I made up that word). Here are some (okay, a lot) of pictures showing how much fun Mason had.
This was the giant bouncing bubble. Mason wanted to do it with all the big kids and was getting bounced all over the place and laughing hysterically the entire time.
They have these sheds filled 2 feet high with corn. It was a mix between a sandbox and the pits filled with balls.
Grandpa took Mason on a bike ride.
Once Cannon got going on the bikes we couldn't get him off.
They had all sorts of slides for the kiddos to go down.
Kennedy had fun crawling around the pumpkin patch.
Don't mind my cheesy smile.
We didn't take Mason in the real corn maze at all, but he really liked the mini corn mazes.
Daddy and Mason went on a tractor ride through the pumpkin patch.
This was the giant bouncing bubble. Mason wanted to do it with all the big kids and was getting bounced all over the place and laughing hysterically the entire time.
They have these sheds filled 2 feet high with corn. It was a mix between a sandbox and the pits filled with balls.
Grandpa took Mason on a bike ride.
Once Cannon got going on the bikes we couldn't get him off.
They had all sorts of slides for the kiddos to go down.
Kennedy had fun crawling around the pumpkin patch.
Don't mind my cheesy smile.
We didn't take Mason in the real corn maze at all, but he really liked the mini corn mazes.
Daddy and Mason went on a tractor ride through the pumpkin patch.
1 comment:
Looks like fun!! We planned to go there this year but never ended up making it. That's okay though because I think Paige would have more fun next year. I can't believe how big Mason is getting too!! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment