Sunday, November 2, 2008
Daylight Savings Time
It's daylight savings time once again. Fall is supposed to be the good one where you get an extra hour of sleep.... unless you are working all night, then you just get an extra hour of work. Yep, my 12 hour shift is now a 13 hour shift. Do any of you know the actual time we turn back our clock and which hour we repeat? Or do you just change your clocks before bed and know it will be the right time when you wake up? Well for the record the time change occurs at 2am. So I got to do my 1 o'clock patient rounds and then an hour later do my 1 o'clock patient rounds, again. These are the valuable things I am learning by working nights. Hope you all enjoyed your sleep!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have never thought of it that way, I guess I have never worked nights before though. Sorry you had to work an extra hour that is kinda crazy. thanks for the info about 2 am. I never knew and now I do. Thanks :)Hope you guys are doing well!! Love and miss you guys!
Cheers! I think we only get paid for a 12 hours shift too - right?!
Man, I don't envy you! So I have been wondering... if you chart that something happened at 0130, do you have to specify that it was the "old" 0130 or the "new" 0130? lol. Hope you survived the 13 hour shift!
Yuck, sounds like you got the short end of the stick! I'm lucky my mom reminded me about daylight savings on Saturday because I totally forgot...I would've shown up for church an hour early like an idiot!
Post a Comment