Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Falzz Alarm Update

Some of you might be a little confused concerning the previous post... as am I. You see, we seem to have had a annonymus guest blogger last night. So sorry to disappoint you all, but unfortunately Scott has not made it big as a pop star. The true story behind the dance picture is that for Nu Skin's regional convention two weeks ago the US Sales team performed a dance together. It has kind of become a Nu Skin tradition to do this. The distributers love it! One of the administrative assitants in the office is a really good dancer and she choreographed a dance for all the guys. They had dance practice every day at work for 1-2 hours and if you missed more than 1 practice you were out of the dance. This was some serious business. When Scott told me about it I was a little concerned about his ability to dance, but I misjudged him. Apparently he got the same dancing genes as Janessa and Becky because he was actually pretty good. He even earned himself a front and center spot in formation. I wasn't able to be there for the actual performance but have been promised a recording of it, which of course I will post for your entertainment. Hope you all got as good of a laugh as I did out of Falzz Alarm.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

That's too bad! We were looking forward to seeing the Jonas Brothers...and Scott of course. Oh well, we are still proud of Scott!

Anonymous said...

This is an outrage! I purchased tickets already and have organized a fan club... and now you mean to tell me that it is all a fallacy. Real cool Scott... real cool.

Jeremy and Janessa said...

I knew Scott was a dance maniac ever since some of those crazy assemblies he did in high school. I absolutely love the picture! It looks like it is straight from a boy band magazine! We can't wait to see the video!! Good stuff guys!