We decided to combine all the kiddos birthdays together this year and get them this:
It took us two full weeks to put together, but it was totally worth it now that the kids spend every waking moment outside playing on it. Now we just need Mason and Brynn to learn how to pump so we can get something accomplished during the day other than pushing them on the swings.
*Update 5/9*
Today I heard Mason yelling my name from the backyard. I went back to find him swinging on the swing all by himself. He finally figured out how to get started on the swing and pump himself high. As I excitedly praised him he exclaimed, "I'm like a grown up!" then shouted out to the universe, "I'm going to swing for the rest of my Life!"
Brynn is close to figuring it out but still shouts over and over, "Push me high to the very sky!!"
Brynn is close to figuring it out but still shouts over and over, "Push me high to the very sky!!"
3 comments:
That is so awesome!! I can't wait till I have a real yard... I am sure the kids would absolutely love something like that. And I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting! Mason is 5?! Holy cow. I remember coming over to your house right after he was born. Really doesn't seem like all that long ago! And Brynn and Miles are just so big too. We need to hang out again soon!!
Perfect idea! Too much fun. I bet they are loving it.
So jealous! My kids would love that! You should use that pic for your Christmas card :)
Post a Comment