I took Miles for some quick 4 month pictures to stay consistent with what I've done with Mason and Brynn. They actually turned out super cute and really captured Miles happy smiles. This first one especially melts my heart because this is the big grin I get every time I walk in the room.
These last 4 months have flown by way too fast. I wish Miles came with a pause button so I could just keep him my baby forever. Since I can't, I'll just write down a few of the things I want to remember about my little dude.
He has always preferred being held upright on my shoulder not cradled in my arms. He likes us to stand and bounce, not sit and rock. He loves to play in his saucer, bumbo, and on his back under his toys, but doesn't care for screaming time... I mean tummy time. He quickly learned how to roll off his tummy onto his back and now he will even roll from his back to his tummy. He is a serious chatter box and loves to "talk" and have "conversations" with anyone who will talk to him. He has mastered his hands and will grab anything within reach and immediately shove it in his mouth. He is a big time thumb sucker. He has fairer skin, lighter hair, and bluer eyes than our other kids. He is my ideal child, super mellow and happy, great sleeper, big and healthy....I wouldn't change a thing...seriously, nothing!




3 comments:
LOVE these pictures! He is seriously so handsome and has such a cute little personality... We are looking forward to seeing him and the other kids later in Moab:)
Love that big cheeser smile!
The first picture seriously looks like a picture I've seen of Scott when he was little (but chubbier). :) Maybe it's the open mouth smile. Anyways, he is a cutie!
Post a Comment