Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summer Errands


When the weather is beautiful the last thing I want to do is get in the car and run errands. I prefer to use alternative transportation and turn it into a fun outing.  We used to just throw the kids in the bike trailer to go anywhere within a couple miles, but with three kiddos that doesn't work anymore.  So today when we needed to run to the bank we had to get a little more creative.  Now that Miles can sit on his own we were able to put him in the wagon for the first time.  Mason wanted to ride his bike and Scott opted to ride a razor so he could keep up with him.  It worked out perfectly.

 All the excitement proved to be too much for Miles and Brynn.  I laughed harder than a mom probably should as I watched them both fight a losing battle to stay awake on our way home.

   I wish summer would just last forever.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Miles and Brynn!! I love it.

Andrea said...

Luckily summer's just starting...but doesn't mason go to school this year? How fast they grow. I was also wondering what preschool you sent him to (and what their curriculum is like and how much). Thanks - you could text or email me. I LOVE thumb suckers (Miles) it is just so cute. :)

The Kynastons said...

Oh my gosh, that is the greatest picture ever of Miles and Brynn! I can't believe Miles fell asleep sitting up like that...he is seriously too cute sucking his thumb. I want to hold him!