Monday, March 19, 2012

Three Months

Three months into this and I still absolutely love having three kiddos in my life. I don't think I've ever been busier, but at the same time I've never been happier to be a mom. How couldn't I be when my days are full of this For the first time in my life I have absolutely zero desire to do anything other than be a full time mom. Unfortunately my 12 week maternity leave ended last week and even more unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, I had to go back full time (3 shifts a week) rather than the 1 shift a week I was planning on. I am heartbroken about it. I guess it just makes every laugh from Miles, every silly outfit of Brynn's, and every project with Mason that much more special to me. These last three months of full-time motherhood with all my kiddos at home will be one of the most cherished times in my life.

7 comments:

Whitney said...

Sorry about having to go back to work. I think you are absolutely amazing! Love you!

Stacie said...

So glad you are loving three! Bummer deal about the full time work. I so wish I lived closer to help you out. And miss Brynn, I can't wait to see that adorable swimsuit at the pool! High heels and all!

Bryan and Rebekah said...

I am so glad you are enjoying your children. Sorry about the full time work thingy. Love seeing your kiddos grow up!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your kind words on our blog during this rough time. Even though it's hard to not have Rowan here, it's nice to know that others are mindful of our family.

I'm totally diggin' Brynn's outfit! I think those dress-up shoes finally fit me in 7th grade. A little too late...

Jen said...

Your kiddos are so adorable! We miss you all and hope to see you over spring break:)

Melanie said...

I can't believe 3 months have already gone by!! That went so fast. I'm sorry to hear you have to work full time right now. That can definitely be challenging, and I can't even imagine doing it with three kiddos. Hope life is good for you guys! We need to hang out again soon! Maybe I will see you guys at the Nu Skin easter egg hunt. :) Cute photos!

The Kynastons said...

Miles is seriously the cutest thing ever. He has changed/grown so much since I saw him. I hope work is going well for you....sorry its more hours than what you wanted! I think you are amazing for doing all you do.