Saturday, October 30, 2010

Blackmail Material

During an afternoon of dressing up in old costumes, Mason wanted to put on Brynn's ducky costume.
I told him it wouldn't fit.
What can I say, he proved me wrong. He disappeared downstairs for a while then reappeared announcing, "Mom, you were just teasing me. See, it does fit!"
I snapped this picture on my phone to send to Scott and then realized this could be valuable backmail material in teenage years, so I'm hanging on to this baby. It's too bad I didn't get a picture of his tush hanging out the other side.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Too funny! You will definitely have to pull this out for his girlfriends when he is in Highschool :)

The Kynastons said...

I didn't see this earlier and boy am I glad I noticed it now!!! Patrick is asleep next to me and it's taking everything in me to keep my laughter quiet enough that it doesn't wake him up! Oh man, he is a riot. Rach, this could definitely give you a lot of leverage someday. :)

Stacie said...

Nice! You are such a liar. It totally fits!