Friday, October 1, 2010

Best Buds

These two kiddos are best buds.
I think these pictures pretty much sum it up for me.
This is what our daily walks, or adventures as Mason calls them, look like these days*. One day Mason just started taking Brynn's hand and leading her around and she loves it. I love it, too.
*This particular day we were playing Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Mason was Mickey, hence the ears, and Brynn was Minnie, but refused to wear her ears long enough for a decent picture, and I was Daisy. Other favorite roles to play are The Cat in the Hat, Toy Story things, and trains. Brynn loves Mason's hugs even though they are more like head-locks.

Mason refuses to let Brynn kiss him with her opened mouth kisses. I can't imagine why :)
But he will still plant a kiss on her cheek occasionally.

1 comment:

The Merrills said...

This post makes me sooooo excited that I am having a girl! I hope Nathan and the new baby are as good of friend as Mason and Brynn!! These pictures are stinkin adorable!!