I can't even tell you how much I love these pictures!!! You should do her hair like that every single day...SO DANG CUTE! (Although, I do also love her little side sweepy bangs with the flower clips...maybe I'm coveting your child's hair a little. :) She's a beauty, Rach.
I also really love that Scott and Mason went camping in your backyard. I bet Mason was in heaven. What an awesome idea! I'll have to remember that one.
Oh my gosh...look how she's grown! What a sweetie!! I love love love that 2nd picture, it belongs in a frame. That's so funny about our kid bathroom stories...glad to know it's not just mine. ;) Miss you guys TONS! Tell everyone hello at work.
6 comments:
I can't even tell you how much I love these pictures!!! You should do her hair like that every single day...SO DANG CUTE! (Although, I do also love her little side sweepy bangs with the flower clips...maybe I'm coveting your child's hair a little. :) She's a beauty, Rach.
I also really love that Scott and Mason went camping in your backyard. I bet Mason was in heaven. What an awesome idea! I'll have to remember that one.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stinkin cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love them!
oh my heavens, she is an angel! I love the piggies! Love love love them!
LOVE it!! Hailey's is almost to the point for piggies and I can't wait :)
She is darling! We love piggies!
Oh my gosh...look how she's grown! What a sweetie!! I love love love that 2nd picture, it belongs in a frame. That's so funny about our kid bathroom stories...glad to know it's not just mine. ;) Miss you guys TONS! Tell everyone hello at work.
Post a Comment