Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Baby Steps

Brynn started taking her first steps this weekend. She started with one semi-controlled step to me from the couch, but is quickly improving and today took up to 4 controlled steps at a time. I still wouldn't classify it as full blown walking, but at the rate she's going she'll be there before long. She is really steady on her feet and has even started going from her knees to squating to standing on her own without any support. She only takes steps when she has something in her hands (and often times her mouth, too). I guess it helps her balance. It still makes me laugh every time I see her take a step because she is so tiny she looks like a 6 month old walking, not a 9 month old.

5 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

I can't believe she's walking! She's growing up so fast!

I love the Easter pictures... and I don't know how to make a collage of pictures either... so people get picture-overload with every post. Justin makes fun of me, but oh well :)

I'm glad you're liking the FHE posts. I'm trying to be better about doing it every week, so Jaden and I try to plan something on Monday afternoons. We're making it up as we go... but he gets more excited about it since we plan it together.

Stacie said...

Way to be, princess! She is so dang coordinated. And I love all the Easter posts. Sorry about Monday, I think next week we need to try again. :)

The Kynastons said...

Holy smokes, that girl is on fire! Good job little Brynn!! We need to hang out soon so I can see her in action in person. I was going to tell you...I bought a year pass to Thanksgiving Point today that gets me into the gardens, Dinosaur museum, and animals. And any guests that I bring with me get 50% off admission price...I thought it would be really fun to go there with us and Stacie and Chelsy. Maybe on Friday or next week sometime when the weather is good? Let me know what you think! Oh, and one last thing (sorry, longest post ever) if you have the picture program picasa on your computer it is SO easy to make collages with it. You just select the pictures you want to use and then hit a button and it creates it for you. Piece of cake. :)

Whitney said...

Go Brynnie!! Love that little girl!

The Merrills said...

How exciting! I love reading when Brynn reaches her milestones because I know that means that Nathan only has another 2 or 3 months! Haha...