
Brynn is 9 months old and has entered what I consider the funnest phase of a baby's life. Every milestone is so exciting, it's like I'm watching her little personality unfold right before my eyes. I can't get enough of her big, scrunched nose smile showing off her oversized front teeth.

She excitedly greets people she knows with waves and claps, but strangers, don't count on it, she'll probably just bury her face in mama's shoulder. Her hair is getting longer and thicker and spends most of it's time hanging in her eyes because she won't leave anything in her hair for more than 2 minutes.

Brynn now enjoys all the fun things we go out and do and I don't feel like I'm just dragging her along anymore. This makes having 2 kids much easier because I can plan activities they both enjoy rather than having to decide if we're going to do something for Brynn or for Mason. I can't wait for her to start walking so she doesn't put holes in all her pants and scratch up her knees when we play outside (which is currently what happens). She has started standing on her own, so maybe in a another month or so.

She loves following Mason around and wants to play with whatever he's playing with (much to his dismay) and is not easily distracted with anything else. She loves her big brother!

She loves to babble and immitate our noises. My personal favorite is when I hear her making train and dinosaur noises right along-side Mason in the toy room. She is still my itty bitty girl weighing 16 lbs 8 oz (11%) but has had quite the growth spurt in length to 27.5 inches (46%). Her night time sleeping is still a bit of a problem, but she is getting a little more consistent at putting herself back to sleep and sleeping through the night. One day I'll remember what's it's like to get a full night's sleep, but not today. Brynn is a happy and sweet little girl when she is content, but is very vocal when things aren't going her way. She definitely has made us work a lot harder than Mason did as a baby,but the good times always outshine the hard ones. We sure love our little one.
8 comments:
Her personality is really coming out, I can already see it in the pictures. I am glad life is good and everyone is well.
She's such a cute little girl! She is at a really fun age :)
I do love her teeth. Can we get together next week?
So Brynn and Macie both definitely take after their mamas when it comes to hair. Brynn got your thick, beautiful hair and Macie got my fine, not-that-great hair! I love the picture of Brynn climbing on Mason...his expression tells me it's sometimes hard putting up with a little sister :) I'm envious of your bike trailer. When I get one we'll have to go for bike rides up the canyon!
Rach, I love the little clippies in her hair! She is so stinking cute.
Looks like she's going to have nice long thick hair like you. I love her little red cheeks!
oh my gosh! she is soooo cute! I know what you mean, my lil' man is just getting to be so funny!
Cute pictures and great update! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. (Well, both kids actually!!). We need to do a play group again sometime soon!
Post a Comment