Sunday, August 31, 2014

Precious Ellie

Our precious Ellie returned to our Father in Heaven early this morning. Our hearts are broken and there is a hole in our lives that will never be filled. We find comfort in knowing our family is eternal and we will be with her again.

3 comments:

Silcox Stories said...

Rachel and Scott,
You and your family have been on my mind all day. There are no words, I'm heart broken for you. Please know of our sincere love an endless prayers for you to literally feel our Heavenly Father's loving arms around you. I know you will be carried through the days and months ahead and I pray that we can in some small way be a part of your healing, even if only in prayer and thoughts of love and strength. I follow your blog and have always been truly inspired and have no doubt I will continue to be.
With love-
Jennie Silcox
(Becky and Jeff's sister)

Unknown said...

Rachel, I am thinking of you tonight. I know that nights can be sleepless and so lonely at times... Your Ellie was such a sweet little girl. I am so sorry. I hope that you will be able to feel her spirit throughout your life.

Shel said...

Rachel, I'm so sorry to hear about Ellie. My heart aches for you. Our prayers to you all as well!