Are you tired of seeing pictures of Ellie surrounded by blue corrigated tubing and footprint hospital blankets? 'Cause I am. So here are some pictures of just our darling Ellie Bellie.

Always has those fingers in her mouth these days.
Ellie's super sad face.
Still up in the hospital requiring extra oxygen, but slowly getting better. Hope to be home in a day or two.

3 comments:
I just got caught up on your last several posts and I am so sorry that you guys had another setback and wound up back in the hospital. I adore the pictures in this newest post, though. I can't get over the difference between Ellie with her trach and Ellie before, when she was struggling so much. She looks like a whole new baby! I also can't get over how beautiful she is, Rach. I'm so excited to meet her in person someday.
She looks amazing! I love all these pictures they made me smile:) We continue to think of you (just read your latest email to btw) and agree that Ellie is surrounded by so many people that love and adore her, including us! I know it probably seems daunting all the things that lie ahead, but, she is obviously a trooper and has already captured the hearts of everyone that reads about and meets her. I personally feel she has a great life ahead of her with fantastic opportunities because she has such amazing parents! Miss you all!
She is such a Murray! Brian and I think she looks like miles and brynn. Such a cutie! I'm happy there's been a diagnosis. Prayers for best possible scenario. She's going to be so awesome, I can just feel it. That little girl, she's a fighter she is! Love her!
Post a Comment