Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Special Delivery

A very surprising but welcome Christmas gift arrived early at our house!!

Miles Aaron Murray

December 19, 2011 at 9:29 pm

6 lbs 10 oz 18.5 inches


We are so deeply in love with this little guy it is unbelievable.

5 comments:

The Kynastons said...

I checked your blog probably a thousand times yesterday to see pictures, I'm SOOO excited to see them now! I still can't believe Miles was 3 weeks early...I'm excited to hear the whole story.

He is absolutely perfect, Rach. Such cute little features. Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him in person!

Andrea said...

I was so shocked to see this when I came to your blog...I literally gasped. Congratulations and merry Christmas. :)

Steve, Jenna, Isla, Ivy and Weston said...

Yay! He is so adorable, I love him!

The Merrills said...

Yay! I have been checking your blog every day for about a week just in case, but definitely didn't expect to see this post so soon! What a handsome little man you have!! Congrats!!!!

Melanie said...

Congrats again!!! He is just perfect! What a wonderful Christmas gift. He looks a lot like Brynn to me. What a cute little guy! Can't wait to officially meet him sometime soon.

P.S. Just checking your blog for the first time in a while, that sink story is hilarious!! I love it! :)