It was the thrid annual Grandma's sleepover, where all of the grandkids sleep over at Grandma Nancy's house and my parents send all of the adults out to dinner together. I think kids, parents, and grandparents alike look forward to this every year. Brynn talked about getting in the hot tub at Grandma's sleepover all week leading up to the sleepover and Mason had a countdown going right along with his Christmas countdown. This year ended up being a little different for us since Miles and I were still in the hospital, so Scott and I spent our date night in the hospital with Mr. Miles. It worked out perfectly because it provided some extra special attention and fun for our kids and allowed Scott to spend the night with me down at the hospital. Even with the number of kids going up, my parents reported that this year was the best year yet. I wasn't there but it sure looks like everyone had a good time.
Andrew, Chase, Brynn, Rachel, Kennedy, Mason, and Cannon. 




2 comments:
Rach, I'm so glad you and miles are ok! how scary, and all 3 kids are adorable! I haven't blogged forever, i'm so behind! We are having baby no 3 a girl in about 4 weeks, so I hope all goes well. We loved getting your parents christmas card here, it was so cute! Well, take care and have fun being mommy!!
p.s. I love your room!
Your parents are so awesome to do that! I love that picture of your dad reading stories with them. So fun!
Post a Comment