Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's a BOY!

We got to spend a half hour today watching this little BOY squirm and wiggle around inside of me. I couldn't have asked for more. I haven't been feeling him move nearly as much as I remember with my other pregnancies at this point and honestly I have been a little worried the past couple of weeks. So today I was surprised, and very much relieved, when he didn't stop moving and kicking his little arms and legs around the entire 30 minutes we were watching him. Turns out my placenta is anterior which makes it so you don't feel as much movement early on. Phew! He looked so precious as he stretched out his arms and crossed and uncrossed his legs. Most importantly his growth and development looked absolutely perfect.


There is something about seeing him that has already made this pregnancy seem more real to me. Scott is very excited to be having another boy, Mason is thrilled to be getting a brother, and Brynn is completely clueless as to how her whole world will be turned upside down in a few short months. We are so grateful for a Healthy Boy!

6 comments:

The Bell Bunch said...

Yeah! Wow, what a shot! Congrats you guys.

Stacie said...

Hip hip hooray! You have such great motherly intuition since you already knew it was a boy!

Melanie said...

Another boy, that's awesome!! I'm so excited for you guys!

The Merrills said...

Yay!!! That is so exciting!!! Congratulations!!!

Whitney said...

The more cousins, the merrier!! So happy for you!

The Kynastons said...

Woot woot!! Your motherly intuition is way better than mine apparently! :) I'm so happy for you guys, congrats!