Saturday, September 25, 2010
Fine Dining
Last night Mason was helping me make dinner and spotted some champange flutes on the very top shelf and exclaimed, "Mom, I didn't know we had those cups! Can I have one with my dinner, Pleeeeeease?" I thought it was cute he was facinated by these oddly shaped "cups", and got one down for him to use for dinner. As we finished setting the table Mason noticed no one else had the cool cups and said, "Mom, you need one of these cups so we can mash them together like this" and did a perfect "toasting" motion. I started laughing so hard and asked him, " how do you know that is what you do with those cups?" He matter of factly stated, "They do it on Ratatouille". So we had a very fine dinner of German Pancakes toasting our milk all night long. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's amazing the things that kids pick up on! I love this...that would be a fun tradition to do once a month or something. I better go buy some fancy goblets so we can join in the fun.
Okay, that picture of Mason and the dog is HIL-ARIOUS!!! I died when I saw it because they are doing the exact same pose! Hahaha...so great. I have gone through the exact same experience as you of watching Macie LOOOOVE doggies so much that it almost makes me want to get one. But I, too, realized that what I really want is a neighbor or friend to have one that we can play with but not have to take care of all the time. If you guys ever give in and get one we'll come play with yours! :)
Post a Comment