Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Date Night

Scott and I are always looking for opportunities to go out on a cheap date. Last night we went on a date that didn't cost us a penny, but there was nothing cheap about it. Scott's department got to use Nu Skin's courtside tickets to the Jazz vs Atlanta Hawks game. We were sitting with our feet on the hardwood floor. I could have stretched my legs out and tripped the ref after a bad call if I had wanted. It was awesome!! Not only were we right in the action for the game but we were treated to an amazing gourmet dinner before the game and refreshments at halftime. Based on the price tags on our tickets we went on a $1800 date for free. Can't complain about that... even if the Jazz did blow it and lose the game. Thanks Nu Skin!! Hideous picture that shows where we were sitting. Us and the Dastrups and I'm assuming the guy behind us is the one who yelled "it's the shoes Beebee" to Mike Bibby LITERALLY every time they came down the court. Can you say annoying?

4 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

How fun!!! Looks like a great date :)

The Kynastons said...

Wow, yeah I'd say $1800 off is a good deal! That guy behind you totally DOES look annoying. Scott should've decked him :)

Steve, Jenna, Isla, Ivy and Weston said...

Steve is green with envy right now... That would have been an awesome date, you both deserve it!

Stacie said...

I can't stop laughing at the guy behind you with the thumbs up!