Friday, June 19, 2009

Baby Brynn

Our baby girl has arrived! Brynn Elizabeth Murray was born June 19th at 4:23 pm. She is 7 lbs 9 oz and 18.5 in long. She is a perfectly calm and beautiful girl and she and Rachel are doing very well. Here are a few pictures.























15 comments:

The Kynastons said...

Congratulations! She's so beautiful Rach!! I'm glad things went well with the delivery and I cannot wait to meet little Brynn. (And you look WAY too good for just having had a baby :) I'm so happy for you!

Kim Lloyd said...

Congrats Rachel & Scott! She is beautiful! Glad to hear everything went well! Enjoy it!

Stacie said...

Hip hip! She is gorgeous! What a cute first family photo. I bet Mason is loving her!

Katie said...

Yay, congrats. By the way, you don't even look like you just went through labor and had a baby. Your so beautiful and calm and happy, it's like you just finished a spa day massage or something :)
Brynn is gorgeous. Congrats once again.

Ashli Miller said...

Congrats! We are happy for you. She is just perfect.

Natalie said...

Congrats!!! She is absolutely adorable and I love, love the name!

Melanie said...

Congrats again!! She is a beautiful little girl! I am so excited for you guys. And you look freaking awesome for just having had a baby. What a gorgeous family you have!!

P.S. Sorry I was calling you about the swimming pool at like what turns out to have been a half hour before you gave birth. lol! I was kind of wondering if that might have been a possibility, given the rapidly approaching due date. :D

Anyway.... congrats, and I hope you all are doing well!

Justin and Coralie said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl :)

Lisa said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful! And seriously, it should not be legal to look that cute after giving birth. It gives unrealistic expectations to those of us that haven't had kids yet. Congratulations on your cute little family! I think you're amazing.

Blake and Laura said...

Congratulations, Rachel! I love the name! You look wonderful!

cat+tadd=sam said...

Congratulations! She is darling! And you look so beautiful! Pregnancy and labor agrees with you!

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Ali said...

Congrats to you guys! How exciting. By the way, Rachel, you look perfect in those photos and do not even look like you just had a baby!

Bryan and Rebekah said...

Rachel! You look amazing! Your girl is so precious! Good story! Congrats!

ty and megs said...

what a doll! glad she's here!!