Friday, September 26, 2008

We Miss You!!

We have been spoiled for the last three weeks to have Brandon, Whitney, and most importantly, Rachel Faye in Utah with us. It has been so fun to spend time with them and get to know Rachel better. Mason LOVES Rachel!! Mason also loves playing with Uncle Beetle who always comes up with the funnest games to play. Unfortunately they went back to Chicago today and we won't see them again until Christmas. We are very sad. Here is a picture of all the Hale cousins together. Aren't these kids the cutest?

6 comments:

The Kynastons said...

Cute! I can't believe how big Mason is getting. He looks so grown up!

Becky and Jeff said...

What a cute bunch!! How fun that they got to come visit for so long! Miss you already, I wish I had more time so we could have come visit you and spend a little more time with you guys.

Whitney said...

Yes, I will post pics of Rachel's room. It is sort of coming together - you wouldn't believe what a mess the house is with all our stuff everywhere. We had a blast and will miss you too!

Natalie said...

I don't know how you can watch them take out eyes...you are brave :) I will tell Dave to look for you, he's only done one down there but who knows he could get a call any day. Keep your eyes peeled!

Kim Lloyd said...

Hey Rachel...this is Kim (your cousin) I am glad I found you!!! I can't believe how big everyone is getting!! That is cool you ran into Scott and McKenzie at lagoon...I wish I could have gone, but it didn't sound that fun 2 weeks after having a c-section! Hope to see you soon!

The Kynastons said...

Haha, well I am ALWAYS jealous of you in every single picture I see - you always look beautiful and so dang skinny and I love your hair! Hope things are going great for you guys!