Monday, September 2, 2013

Family Swim

Ellie joined us for her first family outing at a fun Labor Day BBQ and swim party with our cousins, the Jenkins. Don't let her face fool you, she loved her first swim...or at least she didn't hate it.
This is what our summer was supposed to look like!! Better late than never.


Just for fun I threw in some pictures of all the kiddo's first time swimming.
Top Left: Mason 2 months old   
Top Right: Brynn 3 weeks old
Bottom Middle: Miles 5 months old
Bottom Left and Right: Ellie 3 1/2 months

5 comments:

The Bell Bunch said...

So fun! 1st off, you haven't aged. And 2nd, Mason appears to have gained 0 lbs between the top two pictures. He just stretched out that darling baby chub as he grew taller!

Stacie said...

Of course I'm ecstatic about all this swimming! I love that Ellie is even sporting a stylish headband!

Unknown said...

So so cute!!! Happy to see you guys out and having fun! We miss you guys like crazy!

Lisa said...

Rachel, it doesn't help that I am 39 weeks pregnant and completely ginormous, but I am 300% sure my body won't look like yours a few months after having this baby. Dang, girl! I don't know how you do it. But so fun that you got to take all the kiddos swimming. Such a cute family!

Marilyn J said...

I'm pretty sure we can squeeze in a few more summer days to splash. I can't get enough of food and fun with the family!