Tuesday, December 18, 2012

8 years

It's crazy to think Scott and I have been married for 8 years!!  We were practically children when we fell in love and decided to be sealed to one another and begin our own little family.  In the last 8 years our family and grown and changed quite a bit.
December 18, 2004


2005

2006

2007

2008

2009

2010

2011

2012


Our family will be growing even more this May when we are expecting another baby!
One thing that hasn't changed is my love for Scott.  
I love you Scotty.

9 comments:

Whitney said...

YAY YAY YAY! I'm so happy for you! And 8 years is forever :) ... but looking back at your engagement/wedding pictures, I don't think you look like "children" at all. Love all the throwback pics!

The Bell Bunch said...

Wow, Congrats on 8 years and another baby! We miss you guys :)

Lisa said...

No way! Double Congratulations!!

Natalie said...

Congrats! Wow! Can't believe you will have 4 kids. It seems like yesterday we were kids ourselves ;)

The Kynastons said...

Happy Anniversary and Congratulations! Another beautiful Murray baby in the world is wonderful news. It's clearly been way too long since we've talked...I need to change that.

Justin and Coralie said...

Happy Anniversary and congrats on the upcoming arrival! So excited for y'all!

Melanie said...

Yay!! So happy for you guys on the new baby and congrats on the anniversary! You have the cutest family. Can't wait to meet the newest little one soon!

Bryan and Rebekah said...

Woot woot! Congratulations on baby #4. So exciting.

Unknown said...

Wow, that's so cool that #4 is on the way!