Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Autumn Time

 Autumn in Utah was unbelievable this year.  Dreamy temperatures, clear skies, and the most beautiful colors I can ever remember seeing.  Everyone keeps complaining about this global warming business, but all I know is 2012 has been the perfect year for Utah Seasons. I'm not sure if this is a wonderful farewell gift from Utah on one of our last years here, or if it's just salt in our wounds of what we will be missing. Either way, I'll take it.
Back in early October we drove the Alpine Loop. The colors were so vibrant they were practically neon. We got out and took a stroll around Cascade Spring so the kids could collect some leaves and explore nature. This was one of the many fun fall activities we enjoyed this year.










3 comments:

Steve, Jenna, Isla, Ivy and Weston said...

Wow! I am certainly jealous of how beautiful it is there! Makes me sad that I don't get to see that very often:( This post also made me sad because if/ when you move we won't be able to see your family every time we come to Utah and visit (unless you move to AZ in which case we would be ecstatic).

Stacie said...

Pretty pictures! So glad we got to see you guys yesterday!

Unknown said...

I love fall! And the Alpine Loop! I love that Mason and Brynn are still sportin' the hats I made them :). Where are you guys off to? Are you moving for jobs or someting?