Monday, February 13, 2012

My Man

I'll conclude my family spotlights with a post about my man. Scott had his 29th birthday on February 11. He spent the day helping his parents move, because that's just the way he is, always putting family first. After a long day of work he came home to find that we had had a very hard day at home. Without missing a beat he was playing with the kids and making them happy while I took care of our fussy baby (whoever said fussiness peaks at 6-8 weeks was not kidding). Luckily Scott and I had been able to enjoy a wonderful date night, courtesy of my parents, the night before. I am so grateful to have Scott as my partner in life and especially in this crazy journey of parenthood. Happy Birthday Scott! Don't mind the dated picture of Scott and I in our first year of marriage. I just really like this picture of me and my man.


Speaking of birthdays. Scott almost got to share his with our newest niece

Isla Claire Murray

(pronounced I-la)
who was born February 10 at 8:15 pm. She weighed a perfect 7 lbs 2 oz and was 21 inches long. Isn't she beautiful!!

We are so excited for Steve, Jenna, and of course Weston, too.

April just can't come fast enough so we can meet her in person.

1 comment:

The Kynastons said...

That is such a good picture of you and Scott. It could seriously be in a magazine!

And congrats on your new niece, I love the name Isla!