
Crazy to think that today is Miles' due date. The doctors weren't kidding when they told me not to expect him to act like my other newborns until now. The last few days he has started waking up and having some actual awake time other than just for eating. Now when he opens his eyes I feel like he is really looking at me. Let the fun begin! Have I mentioned yet that I love having three kids? It just feels right.
5 comments:
What a sweetheart! He is still so teeny tiny. I just love him. You go, Mommy of three!
So glad that things feel"right", it's a wonderful feeling. Miles is super handsome.
I love when newborn babies stare into your eyes. Such special moments. That is totally crazy to think that this is when Miles was due. He just didn't want to wait any longer to join his awesome family!
Thanks for the congrats. You too I'm glad everything is great with you and life with 3 is blissful instead of tornado like - which is what I worry it will be for me). I'll be 28 weeks on Friday - I'm having another boy and I have NO IDEA what I'm naming him. I had placenta previa at 20 weeks so I get another ultrasound this week to see if it's moved (fingers crossed and prayers said) :)
I love how tiny your baby is. Happy newborn stage - while it's exhausting it's sad how fast they grow up.
What a sweet family, you always seem to capture the moments that, as moms, really mean the most. Miles is so precious, I still can't believe his story! Whit did a great job on his pictures, so handsome. (ive learned never to say cute for boys) So, I told benson how mason remembered his birthday and he thought that was the coolest thing and "totally wants to play transformers because mason is the best at that!" We will have to get them together when we come in may!
Post a Comment