Tuesday, September 6, 2011

At a Glance

Today I took some pictures of Mason and Brynn playing outside completely unplanned and unprompted. I wanted to capture them just being themselves, and I think I succeeded. Mason is a serious hoarder. He always has bags full of his favorite stuff that he carries everywhere with him. Anything he finds along the way, even leaves, are worth collecting. He still loves imaginative play and this particular day he was a transformer busy saving the world from the decepticons, but not without his bags. Brynn is still attached to her binky and is always twirling her hair. Her favorite thing to do is pull her hair under her nose and wrap it around her binky making a hair mustache. Not very cute and causes serious tangles. You might recognize these boots from previous pictures. Brynn insists on wearing her oversized hand me down boots everywhere. It always puts a smile on my face.


Just a little bit about my kiddos at a glance.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh man, that last picture made me smile BIG TIME!! Love her!

The Kynastons said...

hahahaha....the hair mustache is the best! And with the mini skirt and boots, it is just the perfect picture. What a cutie.