Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Silly Girl

Last night as Scott and I were checking on the kids before going to bed we were surprised and amused by what we found in Brynn's crib. This was the third time that day she had stripped herself completely naked. I hope she gets over this phase quickly because there are bound to be embarrassing moments if she continues to strip every chance she gets.

I also think it's time to put her in a bed. In California she refused to sleep in the pack and play and so she just fell asleep in Mason's bed every night. Since then she has been resisting going to sleep in her crib. She has asked to sleep on the floor the last 3 nights and has had no problem staying in her room or falling asleep when we have let her. You can obviously see what problems we're having when we force her to stay in her crib. I guess she can't be my baby forever.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Funny how that is just the opposite of my silly girl. Sunnie has to have one million blankets suffocating her before she'll fall asleep. And she throws a tantrum if even a sock falls off. :)
Bring on the bed!

The Kynastons said...

That pictures makes me laugh so hard! I don't think Macie has even clued in to the fact that she could unzip and get out of her jammies. :) If you do decide to do the big girl bed now, good luck!

The Merrills said...

I thought the transition to the big girl bed was supposed to be a hard one, looks like she might be making it pretty easy for you! How nice! I have had to start putting onsies on Nathan because he digs into his poopy diaper in the morning otherwise. I wonder if Brynn would be able to undo a onsie too? Oh man, that is flippin hilarious! (I am thinking that I might know who she takes after when it comes to stripping down without any shame...does Melissa's bed ring any bells??!??!) :)