Thursday, January 14, 2010

Burrrrrrr

It's that time of winter again, when the house starts to feel like a prison. Today we had had enough and decided to go for a walk despite the cold. Poor Brynn, who was perfectly content exploring the warm house, got bundled up and taken along for the ride. It was cold, but it sure felt good to get out. Maybe it's time for us to start looking for jobs in Arizona.

6 comments:

The Kynastons said...

We've been so incredibly cooped up, too! Now that Macie's getting over her sickness I think I'll bundle her up like Brynn and go for walks. (I love Brynn's hat, by the way) It's HARD staying inside all the time with kids!

Hey, so have you decided anything about the race? I don't want to be a pain, if you haven't decided yet no worries!

Unknown said...

It's pretty nasty up in Logan as well... We also have the worst air quality in the state right now (according to the news).
I love that Mason is mowing the ice! I guess he can't wait till summer.

The Merrills said...

I am trying to feel you pain but what can I say? We are in 70 degree weather down here! Everyone should more to Arizona!!! :) Brynn is absolutely adorable! I love her little face! I just wanna squeeze it!

Whitney said...

Sounds good to us! But I am dreading the thought of our house as a prison in June-August when 110+ degrees is a normal number. Yikes! I guess you just have to pick your poison. :) Can't wait to see you in February!

Justin and Coralie said...

Yeah it's time for us to get outside too... the problem is - every time I leave my house, I end up taking our walks in a store (because I don't care for the cold weather either!).

leslie said...

i'm laughing now, but you'll be laughing when i'm stuck in june.