I have so many fun things to blog about, but can't seem to find the time. My to do list seems to be growing faster than I can check things off. Today I added to the list baby-proofing the house because the little one is on the move...YIKES!! Now I really won't be getting anything done during the day. I hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday Season like we are. I promise some great Holiday posts in the near future.
3 comments:
Holy cow! That's awesome! (Although, I'm sure it'll keep you a LOT busier now :) Her hair is getting so long...such a pretty girl.
Way to be, Brynn! Can you teach Sunnie?
Wow. I can't believe she is crawling! Nathan is nowhere near crawling, he's not even sitting on his own for longer than 10 seconds. Way to go girl! Although I must say that I don't think I am ready to deal with a mobile child, so good luck with that!
Post a Comment