It's time for me to go back to work.While I am excited to get back in the hospital and exercise my mind,
I'm going to have a hard time leaving these crazy kiddos at 5:30 tonight.


Aren't these picture great? Scott's cousin, Ashli, a talented photographer, was in town from Wisconsin and stopped by our house for a fun photo shoot. Thanks Ashli!!


Brynn was 7 weeks old in these pictures. It's amazing how much she's grown the last month.


What kind of photo shoot would it be without the garbage truck?
I sure hope a little bit of this happens tonight. Good luck Scott, you'll do great!
9 comments:
Cute pics. Kaden has the same shirt as the first pic of Mason. He is actually wearing it today...I thought it was funny. Good luck at work. I don't know how you do it.
I love the pictures! Have fun at work! Oh - and your friend, Gina, emailed me. We're having her Usborne book party on September 17th... so you'll get to pick $20 worth of books for only $5 (for the referral)! Let me know what you want :)
Wow, I think Brynn looks like Macie in that first picture. Maybe it is the tongue out look. Good luck going back to work!!! You're such a trooper!
That's so funny - I was going to say the exact same thing as Karalee...the first picture totally reminds me of Macie! Beautiful pictures! I LOVE your brown shirt you're wearing and your kids sure are cute. It was so fun to see you the other day, let's do it again soon.
Such cute pics! Turned out great! Miss you guys already!
Oh I almost forgot, I will be in Utah a week from Monday. I am heading down to Provo to see my sister on Wednesday evening (the 16th), if you are available then you, me and Gina should get together that day. If that doesn't work then anytime between Monday and Friday will work! Let me know!
Hope it went fabulously. Those are adorable pictures!
awww sweet pics! I love the one of you holding Brynn in black and white. HOw precious!
Rachel,
I sent a CD with all the pictures in the mail on Saturday. Hopefully you will get it soon!
Post a Comment