Thursday, July 9, 2009

Look-a-Likes?

When a baby is born there is always the ensuing debate over who they look like. Everyone has been asking me if Brynn looks like Mason. Here are some pictures to compare, I'm curious what you think.

7 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

You can tell they're siblings, but I think Brynn looks more like Scott. You have such cute kids!

Blake and Laura said...

Yes, they are definitely related.

The Kynastons said...

I think they totally look similar! There are slight differences (maybe in the mouths?) but definitely a lot of likeness between them. They are both so cute Rach...you guys make 'em good :)

ty and megs said...

they do look alike, but looking at brynn, you can totally tell she is scott's child. :)

so cute!

Whitney said...

I think they look a lot alike - but Mason looks like a boy and Brynn looks like a girl (you know how with some newborns it's hard to tell?). Brynn's so sweet!

The Hunters said...

Congrats you guys! She is beautiful and I think she looks like Mason but with more of you! Hope all is well!

Shel said...

So I just spent a good 20 minutes reading your blog :) Glad that I finally get a peek, Gina has talked about cute Brynn but I had never been able to see any pics. She's a doll. Brynn was the name we had picked out if Ashton would have been a girl. Very cute! Can't wait to see the Halloween costumes!