Mason is going to be a big brother some time around July 3rd!!
Here is a little list I compiled that might help explain my lack of blogging lately.
Some signs you are experiencing "morning sickness".
*Taken from the last 3 months of Rachel's life
- Your favorite foods are no longer based on how they taste going down, but instead how they taste coming up. (Gushers make for surprisingly fruity vomit.)
- If you make any sudden movement in bed your husband jumps because he thinks your going to throw up on him.
- You make sure every patient's room at work is adequately stocked with emesis basins even though none of them are nauseous.
- You throw up so violently you pee your pants on the bathroom floor.
- You skip Thanksgiving dinner for fear of offending your in-laws by gagging as you pass Grandma's famous stuffing.
- Your little boy thinks it's a game to lean over the toilet and make noises.
Stay tuned for some exciting catch-up posts to come this week.
20 comments:
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry the morning sickness has been so rough for you. I definitely was puke-y for awhile, but not near as bad as you've had it. At least THAT part is coming to and end (hopefully). I'm SO happy our babies will be the same age - we are due four days apart! We'll be moving back down there sometime in September or October, so schedule lots of play dates on your calendar around then :) Congrats Rach!
congrats! That is so exciting (well not the morning sickness part!) That's no fun. Hope it's over soon and you can just enjoy being pregnant.
Oh my goodness, I laughed so hard at that last one. At least you have a great sense of humor. Congratulations, Rachel! That's so great!
Congrats! That is so exciting! That list is ALL to familiar! I am so glad it isn't me anymore!!! Hope you get feeling better!
Congratulations! That is so exciting :) We hope you feel better soon!
Congrats! That is so exciting and...fun for you! Hope you start feeling better!
Congratulations! I am due just a few days after you, and your list sounded eerily familiar (re-experiencing food tastes, child mimicking my sickness, peeing pants!)... I hope the end is in sight.
CONGRATS on your pregnancy and SAD that you are so sick! Get feeling better soon!
Congrats Rachel! I'm so sorry about the sickness. You are one tough mama to be working during all of this. Good luck!
That's how you know it's a GIRL...just in case you wanted to know WHY you've been sick. :) Seriously, though, I'm now a believer.
Oh Rachel.. so sad. Hopefully, 2nd tri will be tons better for you. Hugs..
Congrats!!!! I was starting to wonder where you had been lately from the blogosphere.... glad to see you are back! :) And sorry about the morning sickness! I don't miss that part of pregnancy. Anyway, hope you guys are doing well. I'd still love to do lunch sometime if you are up to it, but I totally understand the cruddy feeling aspect of pregnancy.
Congrats on number 2! I just wanted to send out a Happy Birthday shout out to you. Hope you have a fantastic day!
Congrats on soon to be baby #2. It was good to see you at the hospital a few days ago, even if it was just in passing. Hope everything is going well with your family and work. Good luck with the morning sickness.
Yay!!! Congratulations! Hopefully you will get over the morning sickness soon! Love you Rachie!!
Hooray!!! Congratulations!
What fun news, congrats to you both! Hope you're feeling better ...and thanks for sharing how you peed your pants while throwing up --lol that's classic! ;)
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
yay! I am so excited for you! Mason will be a cute big brother! I am glad I'm not the only one who pees my pants while puking when I was prego! ha ha
Whatever Rach, I remember when you were pregnant I always thought you looked SO good and was very jealous of you :) You would make me look like a fatty for sure. As far as names go, we are still deciding...but our top name right now I don't think you'll want to steal since it's a lot like Mason's name :) We really like Macie, so that's the plan for now but it could change. You feeling any better? When do you find out the gender??
Post a Comment