My mom and I took Mason to the pool yesterday. He LOVED it. It was so much fun to watch him explore and experiment in the water. He did not stop smiling and laughing the entire time we were there. Here are some pictures.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi!! I just saw your post on our nursing student blog asking for my email address! I tried to send you an email but I must not have your most current one because it said the email was no longer valid (it was your BYU one). Anyway.... mine is ricemelanie@gmail.com! I also got a new phone number and it is (801)865-7089. I would love to catch up with ya again sometime!! We just bought a townhouse in Springville so we are still near by!
P.S. I can't believe how fast Mason is growing up!! What a cutie!! :) We took Paige for her first "swim" the other day and I don't think she liked it as much as Mason. But maybe when she is older.... :P
Rachel I am so jealous that you got to go to a pool!! Here in Minnesota we are in the middle of tornado weather. We have had tornado watches the last two days!!! My parents even have a pool but we haven't been able to get in it yet!! And the weather doesn't look like it is going to get better any time soon. So we will definately have to plan a pool day when we get back. I think Ali might be planning something. Anyway hope you guys are enjoying better weather than we are. See you in a little over a week.
5 comments:
Hi!! I just saw your post on our nursing student blog asking for my email address! I tried to send you an email but I must not have your most current one because it said the email was no longer valid (it was your BYU one). Anyway.... mine is ricemelanie@gmail.com! I also got a new phone number and it is (801)865-7089. I would love to catch up with ya again sometime!! We just bought a townhouse in Springville so we are still near by!
P.S. I can't believe how fast Mason is growing up!! What a cutie!! :) We took Paige for her first "swim" the other day and I don't think she liked it as much as Mason. But maybe when she is older.... :P
What a stud!
What pool is that?
Rachel I am so jealous that you got to go to a pool!! Here in Minnesota we are in the middle of tornado weather. We have had tornado watches the last two days!!! My parents even have a pool but we haven't been able to get in it yet!! And the weather doesn't look like it is going to get better any time soon. So we will definately have to plan a pool day when we get back. I think Ali might be planning something. Anyway hope you guys are enjoying better weather than we are. See you in a little over a week.
Oh my gosh what a cute family you have! Mason has grow a ton since I ran into you last! He is such a doll!! I'm so glad you found me!
Post a Comment