
My family had these pictures taken right after Christmas by our friend Rogan Taylor. It was nice because he has this wonderful studio in his basement so it was a comfortable setting and his wife and daughter were there to entertain the kids. I am a little late posting them and it's amazing how fast pictures become outdated with little kids. My Mom and Dad are in the middle holding the grandkids (Mason, Cannon, and Kennedy), Scott and Rachel on the left, Whitney and Brandon in the back (Rachel Faye is right behind my dad's head, you can't see her very well yet in these pictures) and Chris and Kacie on the right. That's my family!
5 comments:
Rachel.... I was block stalking and i found your blog!! YAY! i am so excited to now stay updated on your life rather than seeing you guys maybe three times a year for heaven sakes! CUTE pictures. i want your baby.. he is seriously the cutest boy ive ever seen. anyways i hope all is well!
RACH!! Man, I've been thinking about you a ton lately and wondering how I could get in contact with you. My old phone got stolen, so I don't have your number and I couldn't remember your email address. Thank goodness for blogs so that I can stalk people this way :) So how's everything going? We should get together sometime and catch up on everything. My email is gkynaston@gmail.com - if you have time, I'd love to hear from you.
So cute!
I am loving the new blog look! It looks really good. I also love the pictures!
hi rachel! i saw your blog through Gina's (sorry if that's creepy!). your son is darling!
Post a Comment