A year ago I couldn't imagine sitting at home all day with a baby who can't talk and not getting bored out of my mind. That was before I met Mason. My little boy is more entertainment I could ask for with all of his expressions, noises, and games he loves to play. Some of my favorite expressions are the crinkled nose with snorting noises when he gets mad at me for taking dangerous thing away from him, when I play peek-a-boo and he laughs and bashfully buries his face into the ground, when I let him play with my work badge and he pulls out the string and watches it snap back and laughs so hard his whole face is laughing (see first two pictures). My favorite noise by far is his growling (which he is doing to me right now), but I also like his totally fake cry he does when he wants something he can't have (it is funny because it is SO fake!). His favorite game involves me stacking his blocks as tall as I can and he crawls with his head tucked down as fast as he can into them knocking them over. He also likes to do obstical courses in our living room crawling through the bottom of our coffee and end tables, over any pillows or bags on the floor, and on top of any person who might be lying on the floor. The most precious time for me is when he wants to read books and he grabs one and crawls over to my lap and just wants to sit on my lap and read books. He is so busy these days that this is the closest I get to cuddling him when he's awake. Anyway, now that you are all probably bored stiff with my mother moments I'll post some pictures from a week or so ago when Mason was in his high chair and was showing off his many expressions. One things for sure....this kid's got personality!!
It only lets you download 5 at a time, but then you just click on the add image button and add 5 more. As far as I know you can put as many as you want. What I want to know is how people make smaller pictures like side by side and not just down in a column.
3 comments:
Mason is probably the cutest kid I've ever seen. He's going to be a heartbreaker!
So stinkin cute. How do you put so many pics on one blog? It only lets me put 5?
It only lets you download 5 at a time, but then you just click on the add image button and add 5 more. As far as I know you can put as many as you want. What I want to know is how people make smaller pictures like side by side and not just down in a column.
Post a Comment